Monday, January 19, 2015

Motivational Monday: Seeing Progress


Kelsey @ Random Randts

Doing a new link-up for Monday, Motivational Monday from Kelsey at Random Randts. She is blogger I stumbled upon through Assignment Amanda.

Anyhoo...

Starting on January 5th I started tracking what went in my mouth, cleaning up what went in my mouth and busting my butt at the gym.  I mean like I have been doing a few 2x a days which is something I haven't done in almost a year. As weird as it sounds, it feels so good! I have been on point with my eating and it just keeps fueling my fire. My sugary chocolatey cravings have gone to the wayside. 

I am also participating in a contest at my gym and the grand prize is $450! So another big motivator. Progress has been good and I cannot wait to see how the leader board changes after this week. I dropped 9 inches and 2.6lbs.

These types of weeks continue 

So motivated to keep going and see what this week brings!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl!!! 9 inches and almost 3 pounds!!!!! Results are always a great motivator!!!! $450 doesn't hurt either!! ;)
    Thanks for linking up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete