Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Little Things- Wednesday Link-up

I'm usually bad at this link up thing. I'm not blogger savvy by any means. However, I've been following this lady (www.assignmentamanda.blogspot.com) for a few weeks and her and I are pretty much at the same place in our weight loss journeys.

She is also holding a July arm challenge on IG #assignmentamandagunshow which you all should join in!

Anyhoo, back to the link up...


Camo & Lipstick
This link up (co-hosted by Candra from Camo and Lipstick) is about taking the negative situation and finding the positive. So here goes. Negative- I am no where near where I need to be on this weight loss journey. Positive- I have discovered so much about myself since beginning this journey. I've found a love for going to the gym or working out with my cute workout partner. I love finding ways to make my favorite foods healthier and cleaner. I've become such a better wife and mom since I have taken time for myself. I feel rejuvenated when I get done with a workout and I no longer feel like I'm on the sidelines while life is passing me by. Am I where I want to be, no, but am I doing things that I am supposed to be doing, absolutely! Taking time to enjoy the process because that is part of the process. As the old adage goes, take time to stop and smell the flowers.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you linked up with us! This journey has made me a better mom too, I am teaching my daughter so many things that I wish would have been thrown my way.

    ReplyDelete