Friday, November 7, 2014

Holiday Weight Gain

Gym humor. Seeing gains, yesssss


No no no Tiger not those kind of gains. I'm talking about the candy jar, candy platter, cookie and fudge kind of gains.

Ahh yes, the holidays. An absolutely amazing time of year where food flows like lava from a volcano and if grandma doesn't think you have eaten enough she will stack more on your plate amazing time of year.

But what do you do if you are on a weight loss journey?

Can we all go to an island where we avoid the holiday food stuffings and keep on going with out journeys?

Anybody out there have an island we can borrow? No, well there goes that idea.

So how do you make it through the holidays and not lose all the work you have put in the other 9 months?

MODERATION MODERATION MODERATION MODERATION

Oh and don't quit your meal plan and your work out schedule.

If you are looking for a structured plan the Advocare 24 Day Challenge is a great way to keep your meals in check and continues with the structure you have the other 9 months out of the year.  Shoot me an e-mail if you want more info, I would love to help you not have post holiday blues.

I'm participating in the boot camp at our gym. It is a you vs you challenge. No better competition than yourself.

So I will leave you with this parting thought.


1 comment:

  1. I die at that picture!!!

    If I come out of the holiday season with only a small gain, it'll be a Christmas miracle! (See what I did there?)

    ReplyDelete