Friday, September 26, 2014

Fitness Friday- 24 Day Challenge Completed



Fitness Friday Link Up with Aubrey

ALG Uninterrupted


My challenge is over. Quite frankly I can of forget that I am on a challenge during the max phase because it is my normal routine. Once the cleanse is over I fall back into my routine of normal supplements. That isn't a bad thing by any means. The cleanse is where I see the most change because I tend to become lax in my eating and it jump starts me back on the train.
Herbal Cleanse
www.advocare.com/130638487

I haven't had a chance to do any measurements this week. Harvest has started so my nights and mornings are a tad more hectic. Plus being done with the challenge means I can get back on the scale.

Now that is a double edge sword...

I've done so good not obsessing over the scales movements up and down. The couple ounces here, a pound or two there. It was an obsession and quite frankly not one I am too excited about getting back on. However, I do want to check in and see where it is at. But I'm afraid if I step on it once it is all down hill from there. Kind of like when I have that one cookie...

I'm working tomorrow (yay harvest) and Sunday will be catch up day. Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment