Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Okayyyyyy

Okay, I think it is time to introduce this blog to the rest of the world. How will I be doing that per say? Well pinterest duh! So here goes with my first ever pinning of anything on pinterest. I made (haha thanks to some awesome tutorials) a button to share that I will be posting for others to grab and share as well. Without further ado, my masterpiece.
Simple, cute, effective right!

So now that it will bring readers (hopefully) to my blog, I need to hold myself more accountable to blogging 2-3x a week. I plan on sharing my struggles, my triumphs, recipes that I approve and if I can get my picky husband to approve as well, exercises, tips and information on advocare and some of my favorite products. Most importantly, I want to help mom's understand that it is okay to focus on yourself at times. It is okay to take an hour to work out, to leave your kids with someone else to take time out of the day for you. To ask for help, nutritionally and physically. The hardest step in this process is learning that I can't do it all. Tough pill to swallow, right but one that I think as mom's we have to learn to do if we are going to succeed in leading healthier lives for us and our kids.

So if you are a first time visitor, welcome. I hope I can give you some inspiration along the way. Should you have any questions please send me an e-mail  at mefredritz at gmail dot com I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment