Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 19

5 more days. Bring it!

Food Choices

Breakfast- Berry Shake

Lunch- We splurged at work and got Chipotle. I'm sure I've mentioned it before but this is one of my favorite places to eat. The food is good, clean and the french fry temptation isn't there. Although their chips, oh their chips. I got my usual, chicken bowl with a little brown rice, extra veggies, corn salsa, a little cheese and guacamole.

Supper- We had a girls night at J's house (gym owner J). So there was a ton of snack and finger food. I took my broccoli but I mixed it up and had broccoli, green beans and peas. Yum! I had a bowlful of that and then a ton of fruit. So stinking good!

Snacks- Apples and peanut butter

Exercise- Spin/lift in the morning

Water- 123.5

No comments:

Post a Comment