Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 22

I feel like I should always give a preface to the day that I am blogging about. Sadly, I have nothing.

Food Choices

Breakfast- OMG let me tell you about the amazingness that is my breakfast. A, a girl I work out with shared this awesomness with me and I just have to share it with you! Her version of the power bowls from Panera. This one has a cup of Chobani greek yogurt, 3 sliced strawberries, 24 almonds (I put mine in the bullet mixer and ground them up) and a drizzle of honey. This amazingness has 356 calories, 17g of fat, 25 grams of carbs and wait for it, 29 grams of protein! Ahh so freaking delicious!



Lunch- 2 of my BBQ chicken wraps and broccoli.

Supper-  Breakfast for supper. 2 fried eggs, ham and a slice of cheese. Hit the spot on this cold night!

Snacks- Blue Diamond Strawberry Almonds, where have you been all my life?

Please ignore the dirty dishes in the sink, bleh I need a maid!

I also had my trusty apple and peanut butter

Water- 135oz Another great day!

Exercise- Monday 2 a days!

No comments:

Post a Comment