Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 18

Less than a week to go on the challenge.  I can do this I can do this I can do this!

Food Choices

Breakfast- 3 of my breakfast eggs rolls. I'm almost out and I need to find some time to make some more!

Lunch- Matt had put ham in the crock pot the night before so I had leftovers and some of my broccoli.

Supper- Swim lesson night so I got an antipasta salad from a local pizza shop and got Matt pizza. They make their own dressing which is so darn good! It is an oil and vinegar but so delicious. In college, I would want this for Friday night suppers on the weekends I came home because nothing compared to it!

Snacks- Good ole apples and peanut butter

Exercise- Thursday morning spin/lift along with parent child swim.

Water-  98oz eh

No comments:

Post a Comment