Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 24

Last day! Seriously the last day! This challenge has been just that a challenge but I think I kicked butt. I will say having the accountability of this blog, tracking my food in MFP and having the team support made it possible.

Food Choices

Breakfast- Sausage links

Lunch- Chicken cutlets. I bought some on Saturday night and have been letting them marinade in italian dressing and pulling them out and cooking them as needed. So easy and so delicious.

Supper- Pork Loin with a few mashed potatoes.

Snacks- Peanut butter and I did have a few ready bake chocolate chip cookies

Water- 172 BOOM!!!

Exercise- The gym was closed due to weather (I had a snow day from work as well) so no 2 a day :( but I did play with Reagan and clean.

Will post results soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment