Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 23

Today was a bad day. Like bad. But I wouldn't be honest with myself if I didn't record it.

Food Choices

Breakfast- Amazing Chobani strawberry bowl

Lunch- Almond crusted chicken. Broccoli, Then the down hill spiral started. I had some ranch with my chicken and I was still hungry so I had a scoop of peanut butter.

Supper- Matt wanted steak so we had steak and I had some potatoes. Along with an ice cream bar :(. Also for whatever reason, I got into the peanut m & m's and COULD NOT STOP!

Snacks- Strawberries, strawberry almonds and fun size m & m's and snickers. I was on a chocolate binge and just couldn't be stopped.

Water- 50oz yea like I said, crappy crappy day

Exercise- Spin sculpt in the morning. I should have gone to the evening class as well if I was going to eat like that!

I had a bad day. I could see exactly what I was doing and I did it anyways. However, one bad day does not take away from all the good that I have done so far. Life goes on and I just make better choices the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment