Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 17

Only 1 week left of this challenge. Seriously, I feel so much better in general. I'm excited to see my numbers this week. I won't know them until Friday due to having to move my personal training around.

Food Choices
Breakfast- Berry Shake

Lunch- My BBQ Chicken Egg Rolls. These things are so dang good and easy! I also had a spring mix salad with Olive Garden dressing.

Lunch today
Right after I made them.


Supper- I came home from working out to ham in the crock pot. Matt also made mashed potatoes, gravy and texas toast. I took my fibo trim and carb ease and indulged a little in the potatoes and texas toast. He knows I don't eat a lot of potatoes and bread anymore but he was being sweet and was so proud of himself. Plus, he also did laundry, folded it and put it away.

Snacks- Apples and peanut butter

Exercise- Wednesday two a day!!! Total body in the morning and total body at night. J pushed us hard at the night class. I can tell I'm getting stronger because of things I couldn't do before I can do now. Plus I've been taking the Bio-Tune supplement to help with my knees. Volleyball, basketball and softball were not kind on my knees. Neither is being overweight so this supplement helps with reducing inflammation.

Water- 123oz

No comments:

Post a Comment