Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Get Your Sh*t Together September

I swore I wouldn't be one of those people. The ones who let a vacation get them out of their routine. That when I came back from vacation I would jump right back into where I left off, 4-5 days a week working out.

**Insert eye roll here**

Because it hasn't happened. Since the county fair ended at the end of July, we have been camping almost every weekend. (August is really our only month off all year between farming, fairs and work).  I don't know about you but camping wears me out and it takes about a day or 2 to get back at it (along with cleaning and catching up on laundry).


Excuses excuses.

I know but I just can't seem to drag myself out of bed in the mornings to get up and get going. I either roll over and shut my alarm off or don't hear it at all. Can you say, slacker!

So when I saw Ash (Ash's Right Direction) was holding a challenge called GetYour Sh*t Together September I saw this as the perfect place to start. With Labor Day, camping was done so I wouldn't have that messing with my schedule and fairs were done. Except for the one we go to for 1 day, no biggie. So now, starting today I am going to Get My Sh*t Together!



-Tomorrow I will workout in the morning. My goal is back to my 4-5 days a week. I will also be getting my 10k steps a day for at least 6 days.

-Tracking my food, making sure I am keeping my protein high, carbs and fat in check. Which if you follow me on IG I will also be doing #tracktember with Jess (Operation Skinny Jeans) so you will see lots of my food posts.

-Start and kick A$$ with a 24 day challenge. Want to know more, shoot me an e-mail and we can chat! This falls perfectly in line with getting my butt in gear and keeping me accountable.

-Hold myself accountable by sharing with everyone what I achieve and where I fall short (pssshh ain't gonna happen!)

Also for the first time in a long time, here are my day 1 pictures. Along with my measurements.




 Flattering, not at all but I do blame some of it on the way Matt was holding the camera, especially the forward facing one.

Measurements:
Right Arm- 17
Left Arm- 17
Chest- 47.5
Waist- 45
Hips- 59
Right Leg- 34
Left Leg- 33.5

I will not be stepping on the scale again till my 24 day challenge is over. I am going to be measuring every week.

Who else is ready to get it together with me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment