Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 15

After being snowed in for 2 days I have never been more excited to actually go to work on Monday. I had cooked most of the weekend so I had plenty of meals ready for the week.

Food Choices-
Breakfast- 2 of my breakfast egg rolls (sausage, egg, peppers, onions rolled up in an egg roll and baked)

Lunch- Whole wheat spaghetti pasta with sauce and 2 small chicken breasts. I was dying for some pasta and this tasted so good!

Supper- Matt was at the local grocery store and they sell homemade all beef knockers. So stinking good!

Exercise- Since the weather and roads still weren't the best the gym was still closed. I was tired of not getting anything in so I went to my parents and walked on the treadmill and climbed their stairs to get my floors climbed. On my fitbit app it says I need to climb at least 10 flights of stairs a day. This is hard to do because I don't have stairs at work and home. So anytime I get the opportunity to climb stairs I jump on it!

Water- 120oz

No comments:

Post a Comment