Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 9

One more day, only one more day of the fiber drink!!!

Food Choices
Breakfast- A rather odd combo this morning for breakfast. I thought I had seen we had ham in the fridge so I was going to make an egg and ham omelet. Well, apparently I was seeing things because my omelet ended up being 2 eggs and 15 slices of pepperoni. It was good and had a bit of a kick which was nice.

Lunch- Day 2 of the stir fry. I also finished off the spring mix and the pineapple.

Supper- Matt got a ham from the local store and put it in the crockpot. It was delicious! However, he didn't make any vegetable and by the time I got home it was ready. It happens and I just have to make up for it.

Snacks- Apple, no peanut butter though. Then a chocolate shake muffin with peanut butter at night.

Water intake- 99oz. 1 step forward and 2 steps back

Exercise- Spin/Sculpt for an hour. I love riding my bike but spin always intimidated me. So glad that I tried it because I love it!

Weigh in and measurements tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment