Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 5

Halfway through the cleanse, wahoo!!!

Food Choices
Breakfast- Berry meal replacement shake

Lunch- Our company is going through a merger. Therefore, we are doing company tours. Friday, we had a tour come in and we had a catered lunch. It was boxed lunches. Crap, at that point I figured I should just run to Subway but I decided to stay and eat. I was able to eat the sandwich sans the bread with some mustard. Although it wasn't till the end that I realized that I didn't take the cheese off. I felt guilty for a minute but I didn't beat myself up over it. The world continued to turn even though I ate a little dairy

Supper- I had to go baby shower shopping so I knew I wasn't going to make anything. Matt wanted pizza and that didn't sound good (nor could I even if I wanted too). So I got my shopping done, Matt his pizza and myself Chipotle.

Snacks- Celery and peanut butter. Exciting, no but it got the job done.

Exercise- Spin/Sculpt for 45 minutes. I will admit that by today I was exhausted. However, I knew I needed to go because I wasn't going to Saturday's class and didn't have one on Sunday.

Water intake- 84oz.

I am so excited to see my results after this cleanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment