Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 7

Tomorrow starts the dreaded fiber drink, 3 more days just 3 more days.

Food Choices

Breakfast. This morning Matt got us McDonald's. Now I know, you are thinking seriously McDonald's? Well he got me 2 sausage mcmuffin with egg. I ate the meat and the egg on both of them. No cheese and no bread. Best choices, no. Could I have made my own, yes. Sometimes though it is nice to be treated.

Lunch- Chicken breast chopped up with marinara sauce and onions. This is so quick and easy and is basically my fix for the pasta craving because I get to use marinara sauce.

Supper- Hamburger and corn. I know corn is a starch but we made it for Reagan and I didn't want it to go to waste so I ate it.

Snacks- I had a shake muffin with some peanut butter.

Water intake. So far I am at 66oz. I'm about to go to bed so that may be the best it gets. Water intake on the weekend is an area I struggle with. I'm not sure how to improve this, anyone have any suggestions?

Exercise- well maybe I should put lack of...

Tomorrow is the start of a new week and I'm ready to make it awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm not trying to lose weight (yet!) but I always, always struggle with water on the weekends! You are doing a great job!! Break some rules here and there, you're still making better choices. You go girl :)

    ReplyDelete