Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 8

Into the homestretch of the cleanse phase! Unfortunately, that means the dreaded fiber drink is back. However, mixing it in my bullet mixer makes it not so gritty and much easier to take.

Food Choices-
Breakfast- Berry MRS

Lunch- Sunday night I decided that I was going to start to clean out the freezer in the kitchen and use up some of bags of veggies and such I had in there. I found a bag of Bird's Eye Stir Fry Mix. I had already started cooking chicken breast. Unfortunately, my chicken to stir fry ratio was a bit off so I added some onion as well. It did smell amazing with some soy sauce and stir fry seasoning. Yum! I also made some quinoa. By the time I was done I had enough for 3 separate meals. Makes lunch packing uber easy! I also went to Kroger's and container of their spring mix salad. I had a bottle of the Olive Garden Italian dressing at work already so I just used that. The pineapple looked amazing so I bought some of that as well.




Supper- Matt made corn for his lunch and there was plenty left for supper so I had that along with 2 bratwurst. Exciting, no, but I got my protein in!

Snacks- I picked up some honey crisp apples while at Kroger so I one of those along with some peanut butter. At night I had a chocolate shake muffin with peanut butter.

Water intake- kicked butt in this, 125oz. Still not enough but progress is progress.

Exercise- 2 a day! Total body for 45 minutes in the morning. We did circuits which usually end up being harder than they initially look. At night an hour total body.

No comments:

Post a Comment