Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 2

Here we go day 2!!

Food Choices

Breakfast- 2 egg omelet with ham. I know lunch meat is frowned upon on the challenge but this goes back to my rules, life happens and I have to eat what I have until I have the time to go to store. So therefore I eat eggs and ham and not a donut or worse no breakfast at all. I wasn't in the mood for a shake and I had more time so I decided to mix it up.

Lunch- Chipotle!! Yum yum! Seriously this is one of my favorite places to eat even when I'm not on the challenge. However, being on the challenge finding places to eat when you can't prepare your meal can be a bit more difficult when your choices are limited. Chipotle is such a great choice, chicken, veggies (I always get double), corn salsa and the medium salsa, guacamole and lettuce.

Supper- Bratwurst. Again I know it isn't on the recommended plan but when you have a freezer full of meat, you eat it. Then I had some more of my delicious green beans. I did have 2 tablespoons of peanut butter because I wanted something and it satisfied the craving.

Snack- Since I was out and about over my morning snack time I didn't have one. However, I wasn't hungry which is good. I had apples in the afternoon.

 Exercise- I did a spin/sculpt for an hour this morning. I have never taken it with J and boy it was great (and by great did I think I was going do die, yes!)

Water intake- So far 62 oz but I'm thinking I will finish another 24oz before bed. Still need to keep increasing this.

So far so good, only one more day of the fiber drink before a little reprieve, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment