Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 3

Today was the last day of the fiber drink, thank goodness!! Although my mom found that by mixing it in her bullet it really helped with the gritty taste.

Food Choices

Breakfast- Egg and ham omelet plus 4 pieces of sausage. I had the discussion this morning with my advisers about not eating organic and not always eating lean meat. We all agreed, we eat what we have in our freezers. I cannot imagine going to the store and buying beef or pork when I have a freezer full of it. So again, that is why I eat the pork and beef that maybe others don't on the plan. The thing to remember is, it is okay! Life happens, and sometimes you cannot afford to buy organic or ultra lean but  you have hamburgers in your freezer that is so much better than eating pizza or not getting any protein.

Lunch- I had the rest of my chicken from Monday along with the rest of the green beans. Those green beans were so good. I need to see if I have another bag of veggies I can do that with. Yummo!

Supper- This one was tricky. I had made plans to meet a friend for dinner. When she suggested the Mexican restaurant I didn't think anything of it and where I would be in my challenge. Well, I once again asked advice (see a theme?) and about one of the only things available to eat was the chicken fajitas. So mom and I both had the fajitas, no sour cream, no tortilla, no cheese. However, I did get my favorite thing at the restaurant, the salsa!!

Snack- More of my frozen grapes. I also tonight when I got home made a muffin from the advocare shakes. Chocolate is the only one I've done it with and to be honest probably will be the only one. Tonight I added 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Seriously, so yummy!!!

Empty a packet into a bowl and mix with 1/3 cup water. Microwave for 90 seconds. Then enjoy =)

Exercise- I had my personal training session this morning. Since I have been doing a lot of lifting here lately we did all cardio, 15 minutes on the bike, 15 minutes on the treadmill and then repeated. I was drenched but it felt so good. Since we went out to dinner tonight I didn't get a second session in but it was okay.

Water- As of right now I am at 91oz. I am planning on drinking another 24. Progress on the intake. Not where I need to be yet but slowly getting there.

Tomorrow is a spin class in the morning and Reagan's parent child swim class at night. Yup another busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment