Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 16

Downhill slope continues on this challenge.

Food Choices-
Breakfast- Berry Shake. Everyday I think about adding some of the frozen fruit to the shake but I am usually running behind so I just grab my shaker cup and go. Someday I will remember, hopefully.

Lunch- The last bit of chili that I made Saturday that didn't make it into the freezer bags. I think chili is one of those things that gets better over time. It is good when you first make it but leave it in the fridge for a few days and yum yum. I also had a knocker from supper the night before. If I would have been thinking I could have done a chili dog sans the bread.

Supper- Usually Tuesday night is the only night (besides Friday but who counts that as a weeknight?) I come straight home from work. I have class on Monday and Wednesday till 6, Thursday is swim lessons so Tuesday is the day that I get some cleaning or just hang with Reagan time. Well, since I have been losing weight and inches (because the inches come off faster than the weight) I have accumulated a bunch of clothes that don't fit and I just don't wear. I had sold some and planned on meeting the girl in the nearby town. I knew I wouldn't have time to cook because I also had a nail appointment so I grabbed Wendy's on the way home. I had a cheeseburger deluxe without the bun and Reagan and I split her kids french fry. I was even worse and had a diet coke. I am not beating myself up over this. I could have at something better but I needed easy and this was easy.

Snacks- Apples and peanut butter. I'm pretty sure I couldn't live without peanut butter.

Exercise- Non existent today besides some steps while watching tv. I had planned on getting up and going to spin/sculpt but slept through my alarm. I miss the gym, I miss my friends at the gym and I miss the way I felt when I would get done with a workout. This cold crappy weather needs to exit pronto!

Water- 102oz

No comments:

Post a Comment