Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 6

Today I went to regional Success School. Wow, what an awe inspiring inspirational day. What an amazing company I chose to become a part of!

Food Choices-
Breakfast- Berry Shake

Lunch- Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sans the bread. Loaded it up on veggies and more sauce. I'm not sure if it is cleanse friendly but I don't see why it wouldn't be. Plus, getting salads at Subway is expensive. It is so much cheaper to get the foot long sub and load it up with lettuce and spinach and you have a salad that you didn't have to pay for.

Supper- I didn't get home from success school till almost 7. I had no idea what we were going to do for supper. Luckily, Matt had it thought out and ordered New Riegel (a local BBQ place). He got me a half chicken. Yum! I also had the rest of my broccoli.

Snacks- I had an apple during school, yup snuck in my own food, I'm such a rebel. I also had my last Gingerbread bar =(

Exercise- Since I knew i would be sitting a lot I got up early and did step on my wii fit for a half hour.

Water- 74oz

No comments:

Post a Comment